LevelCollection
TitleBoreham St John the Evangelist
DescriptionRecords of the parish of Boreham.

The church at Boreham was built in 1865 following overcrowding of the parish church of St Denys. It is now part of the parish of Bishopstrow and Boreham having been added to Bishopstrow in 1956. It is now part of the River Were benefice.
Place Name/Boreham/Warminster/Wiltshire
Administrative HistoryFrom 1956 an united benefice with Bishopstrow St. Aldhelm.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2026